Saturday, June 11, 2011

By request!

After almost two years since my last post, I've had a few friends request some new recipes. And I started thinking, well, sure! I have some new stuff that I didn't even think about posting, but will surely be fun to share.

Looking back on the blog, my comment of "I'm not a professional" doesn't really apply anymore. Within these last two years I quit my corporate job and went to culinary school, and now work nights for a popular nationally-recognized baking franchise. But even though my training was in pastry work, baking, and decorating, most of my recipes are still just good dinners. How often do you really get to decorate a wedding cake, anyway?

So here we go! A few new recipes, hopefully with more to follow soon. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you get to try at least some of them soon! For now, let's start with a simple pesto and my new favorite "Fancy Dinners Made Easy," pesto-crusted pork tenderloin!

No comments:

Post a Comment